The house is full of giggles whenever we make egg heads! This is a simple and fun craft for any age.
What you need:
- Egg Shells: Try to only break off the top and leave as much egg shell as possible. Clean the egg shell out and put back in the egg carton.
- Make some Egg Head Faces using marker and google eyes if you have them
- Dirt or cotton ball: dampen a cotton ball and put it in the egg shell or add moistened dirt
- Seeds: We used wheat berries and chia seeds, grass seeds work too (they all will continue to grow so if you like, you can give your egg head a haircut)! Sprinkle the seeds on top of the cotton ball or dirt and keep moist, but don’t over water. Place in a sunny spot.
- In a couple days your Egg Heads should start to grow some hair!
Have Fun! Happy Spring!